Critical Signal Technologies, Inc. (CST) is a health services company with an innovative approach to remote patient monitoring. CST helps patients live independently, avoid unnecessary hospital visits, manage chronic disease, and coordinate care. CST has a 38 year history in the industry, which has helped it build turnkey solutions to increase patient engagement and improve care outcomes. More than 98% of CST’s business is comprised of direct referrals from physicians, nurses, case managers, physical therapists, and senior housing property managers.
CST’s service suite includes personal emergency response systems, wellness concierge on-call, readmission management solutions, chronic disease management, wellness coaching, next-generation senior housing pull cords, telehealth, and social work. CST is proud to be affiliated with social work schools throughout Michigan for both undergraduate and graduate programs. Additionally, CST has been recognized with numerous awards for its high level of service.
- 2016 National Silver Stevie Award for Customer Service Programs
- 2016 Innovation Award – Same Address Senior Concierge
- 2013 Automation Alley Award for Employee Training
- 2013 Commitment to Growth in Michigan Award
- 2012 Edward Love Foundation’s 50 Companies to Watch in Michigan
- 2012 Semi-Finalist Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2011 Certificate of Excellence – Area Agency on Aging 1-B
- 2011 Certificate of Excellence – Area Agency on Aging IL
- 2011 Semi-Finalist Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2010 Lawrence Technological University Leader & Innovator Award
- 2010 Automation Alley’s Emerging Technology Company of the Year
- 2008 Service Provider Leadership Award – Area Agency on Aging Region 1-B